Catch the rising sun at 4,000 feet on an airborne adventure, viewing the vast expanse of golden sand dunes from the comfort of a gentle Hot Air Balloon ride. Fly with falcons as these magnificent birds have been trained to fly from the Hot Air Balloon in a breathtaking world-first spectacle. Let the world's most experienced Hot Air Balloon Pilots take you on a ride of a lifetime.
Once you land, you will be driven to a private desert conservation reserve where you will have the chance to freshen up at clean, private bathrooms. Breakfast will be a scrumptious selection of delicacies such as hand-cut smoked salmon and caviar.
Experience an amazing wildlife safari in museum quality, open top 1950's Land Rovers with your knowledgeable Safari Guide. These iconic vehicles were the first vehicles ever to traverse the desert 6 decades ago. Spot desert wildlife up close such as Arabian Oryx, Gazelles and more.
It is the perfect way to see the Dubai desert from above and below.
- Experience a World First - Fly with the World's Fastest Animal
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast complete with hand-cut smoked salmon, caviar, bread selection and fresh fruits
- A drive in a vintage 1950's Land Rover
Not available for children under 5 years of age, expectant guests or guests with back or neck injuries.
- Pick up from Dubai hotels between 4:00am and 5:30am depends on the season/sunrise
- Safety briefing at take-off site
- Approximate one hour hot air balloon ride
- Witness the world first falcon show in the hot air balloon
- Transport to a Bedouin camp for gourmet breakfast
- Gourmet breakfast includes caviar, eggs benedict, hand cut salmon, shakshuka & cold cuts
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in vintage Land Rovers
- Return to the Hotel between 011:00am and 12:00pm depends on the season/sunrise
|Hot Air Balloon [Tourist]
|Hot Air Balloon [Resident]
, Child: 5-11 yrs., Infant: Below 5 yrs.