Combine your visit to At the Top, Burj Khalifa with a treat at THE CAFE including signature cappuccino & pastry of the day.
At the Top - Burj Khalifa, the modern architectural and engineering marvel to see the world from such a lofty height. By day and night At the Top provides unparalleled views of Dubai. A standard visit to At the Top lasts approximately 30 minutes, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the Dubai skyline at your leisure. Experience the thrill of a lifetime as high-speed elevators whisk you 124 floors above the ground for an awe-inspiring view from the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck.
No building in modern history has aroused so much curiosity and intrigue as has Burj Khalifa. Your At The Top, Burj Khalifa visit will answer all your questions. From your vantage point on level 124 of the world's tallest building, Your At The Top, Burj Khalifa visit begins in the reception area on the lower ground level of The Dubai Mall. Here and throughout your journey, you will be entertained and informed by a multi-media presentation that chronicles Dubai's exotic history and the fascinating story of Burj Khalifa.
Leave the reception area aboard the 65-metre-long travelator on a trip that transports you through time, from the earliest days of Dubai to the present. Pause briefly at a unique viewing point for your first close-up view of the soaring Burj Khalifa, seen through a skylight framing its awe-inspiring height.
Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. By night, sparkling lights and stars compete for your attention.
Special telescopes provide virtual time-travel visions of the scenes beyond and below. You'll see close-up real-time views as well as the past and the future, by day and by night. You can also walk the entire perimeter for the most comprehensive views. If you wish, adventure outside onto the open-air terrace to enjoy another perspective of the sweeping views below.
- Head to the top of Dubai's highest building on the world's fastest elevator for panoramic views of the city.
- Once you return from the observation deck, you can enjoy your hot beverage and pastry of the day from The Cafe located at the ground floor.
- Children under 4 years of age is free of cost.
- You may show your voucher with the QR code on your mobile phone or print them out.
- You are required to carry a valid photo-ID to retrieve your tickets at the will-call window at Burj Khalifa.
- Tickets can be canceled up to 72 hours prior to your designated time slot.
- There are no refunds for hazy weather as it's difficult to guarantee weather conditions.
|TIME MODE||TIME SLOT||ADULT (12 years+)||CHILD (4 - 12 years)|
||08:00 AM - 02:30 PM
||AED 179||AED 159|
||03:00 PM - 06:30 PM
||AED 259||AED 224|
||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
||AED 179||AED 159|
Note: Children under 4 years of age is free of cost.